Distance from Gem, AB to Val-Barrette, QC

Distance

3,955 km

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$262 - $630

There are 2,717.07 km (1,688.32 miles) from Gem to Val-Barrette in east direction and 3,954.16 km (2,457 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Gem and Val-Barrette are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Gem, AB to Val-Barrette, QC.

Please note the time difference between Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Gem is 5:48 pm and the current time in Val-Barrette is 7:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Gem, AB to Val-Barrette, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 351.98 liters of gas to cover the route between Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Gem to Val-Barrette is $467.07.

During the route, an average car will release 8,419.30 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,806.43 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Val-Barrette, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Val-Barrette, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.943798 and -92.874825, or 44º 56' 37.6728" N, 92º 52' 29.37" W. This location is 1,228.70 miles away from Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC and it would take approximately 20 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Gem and Val-Barrette

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC:

Gem

Rain next Thursday.

Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
91° 61° 89° 62° 95° 62° 97° 65° 96° 67°
15% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 87 degrees 7 49 degrees 8 124 degrees 10 135 degrees 10 144 degrees

Val-Barrette

Rain today through Monday.

Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
64° 53° 65° 48° 69° 43° 68° 53° 74° 51°
92% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 54% Rain probability
5 189 degrees 10 324 degrees 6 276 degrees 5 78 degrees 5 301 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Gem, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Gem, AB to Val-Barrette, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Gem, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Gem »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Gem, AB and Val-Barrette, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,688.32 mi 2,717.07 km 1,467.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,457 mi 3,954.80 km 2,135.43 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips