Distance from Greenwood, BC to Ashcroft, BC

Distance

422 km

Time

4 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $67

There are 260.54 km (161.89 miles) from Greenwood to Ashcroft in northwest direction and 421.65 km (262 miles) by car, following the 33 N route.

Greenwood and Ashcroft are 4 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Greenwood, BC to Ashcroft, BC. The halfway point is Princeton, BC.

Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 1:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Greenwood, BC to Ashcroft, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 37.59 liters of gas to cover the route between Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Greenwood to Ashcroft is $49.88.

During the route, an average car will release 899.10 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashcroft, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashcroft, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.455910 and -120.359573, or 49º 27' 21.276" N, 120º 21' 34.4628" W. This location is 131.21 miles away from Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC and it would take approximately 2 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Princeton, BC, situated 123 miles from Greenwood, BC and 120 miles from Ashcroft, BC. It would take 2 hours 27 mins to go from Greenwood to Princeton and 2 hours 50 mins to go from Ashcroft to Princeton.



Weather in Greenwood and Ashcroft

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC:

Greenwood

Light rain today through Friday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
59° 43° 58° 37° 58° 44° 59° 41° 68° 34°
87% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 205 degrees 5 143 degrees 5 137 degrees 3 332 degrees 2 14 degrees

Ashcroft

Possible light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
66° 44° 62° 42° 68° 46° 65° 40° 66° 33°
37% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 191 degrees 9 168 degrees 8 182 degrees 3 261 degrees 2 127 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Greenwood, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Greenwood, BC to Ashcroft, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Greenwood, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Greenwood »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Greenwood, BC and Ashcroft, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 161.89 mi 260.54 km 140.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 262 mi 422.33 km 228.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips