Distance from Gull Lake, AB to Dickson, AB

Distance

73 km

Time

1 hour 5 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $12

There are 52.20 km (32.43 miles) from Gull Lake to Dickson in southwest direction and 72.42 km (45 miles) by car, following the 54 route.

Gull Lake and Dickson are 1 hour 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Gull Lake, AB to Dickson, AB. The halfway point is Sylvan Lake, AB.

Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 12:17 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Gull Lake, AB to Dickson, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 6.51 liters of gas to cover the route between Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Gull Lake to Dickson is $8.64.

During the route, an average car will release 155.72 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Dickson, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dickson, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.242218 and -114.098846, or 52º 14' 31.9848" N, 114º 5' 55.8456" W. This location is 22.73 miles away from Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB and it would take approximately 32 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sylvan Lake, AB, situated 19 miles from Gull Lake, AB and 27 miles from Dickson, AB. It would take 25 minutes to go from Gull Lake to Sylvan Lake and 39 minutes to go from Dickson to Sylvan Lake.



Weather in Gull Lake and Dickson

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB:

Gull Lake

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
63° 35° 63° 42° 66° 40° 69° 43° 75° 45°
15% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
6 176 degrees 7 332 degrees 5 221 degrees 7 307 degrees 8 189 degrees

Dickson

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
64° 32° 63° 43° 67° 38° 70° 42° 78° 45°
7% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
6 178 degrees 9 316 degrees 5 22 degrees 7 318 degrees 9 189 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Gull Lake, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Gull Lake, AB to Dickson, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Gull Lake, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Gull Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Gull Lake, AB and Dickson, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 32.43 mi 52.20 km 28.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 45 mi 73.15 km 39.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips