Distance from Guy, AB to Rochon Sands, AB

Distance

584 km

Time

5 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $93

There are 441.50 km (274.33 miles) from Guy to Rochon Sands in southeast direction and 584.19 km (363 miles) by car, following the 43 S route.

Guy and Rochon Sands are 5 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Guy, AB to Rochon Sands, AB. The halfway point is Sangudo, AB.

Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Guy, AB to Rochon Sands, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 52.01 liters of gas to cover the route between Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Guy to Rochon Sands is $69.02.

During the route, an average car will release 1,244.08 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Rochon Sands, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rochon Sands, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.886944 and -114.865730, or 53º 53' 12.9984" N, 114º 51' 56.628" W. This location is 181.56 miles away from Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sangudo, AB, situated 179 miles from Guy, AB and 185 miles from Rochon Sands, AB. It would take 2 hours 47 mins to go from Guy to Sangudo and 3 hours 9 mins to go from Rochon Sands to Sangudo.



Weather in Guy and Rochon Sands

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB:

Guy

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
63° 35° 67° 40° 68° 44° 66° 43° 56° 43°
13% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
4 338 degrees 6 171 degrees 6 311 degrees 8 24 degrees 10 331 degrees

Rochon Sands

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
59° 37° 65° 37° 66° 44° 66° 43° 70° 45°
49% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
5 325 degrees 5 191 degrees 6 313 degrees 6 307 degrees 8 300 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Guy, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Guy, AB to Rochon Sands, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Guy, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Guy »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Guy, AB and Rochon Sands, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 274.33 mi 441.50 km 238.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 363 mi 584.38 km 315.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips