Distance from Hanley, SK to East Angus, QC

Distance

3,631 km

Time

1 day 12 hours

Gas Cost

$241 - $578

There are 2,622.04 km (1,629.26 miles) from Hanley to East Angus in southeast direction and 3,630.68 km (2,256 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Hanley and East Angus are 1 day 12 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hanley, SK to East Angus, QC.

Please note the time difference between Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Hanley is 8:22 am and the current time in East Angus is 10:22 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hanley, SK to East Angus, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 323.18 liters of gas to cover the route between Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hanley to East Angus is $428.87.

During the route, an average car will release 7,730.57 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,576.86 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near East Angus, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to East Angus, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.577000 and -89.655556, or 43º 34' 37.2" N, 89º 39' 20.0016" W. This location is 1,128.19 miles away from Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC and it would take approximately 18 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Hanley and East Angus

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC:

Hanley

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
70° 48° 75° 49° 55° 33° 50° 26° 61° 32°
0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 25 degrees 7 245 degrees 12 31 degrees 9 137 degrees 8 199 degrees

East Angus

Rain on Friday through next Monday.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
58° 28° 62° 30° 67° 35° 68° 43° 61° 42°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
3 49 degrees 2 149 degrees 2 156 degrees 3 187 degrees 6 231 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hanley, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Hanley, SK to East Angus, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hanley, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hanley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hanley, SK and East Angus, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,629.26 mi 2,622.04 km 1,415.79 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,256 mi 3,631.28 km 1,960.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips