Distance from Hanley, SK to Radisson, SK

Distance

128 km

Time

1 hour 16 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $20

There are 113.34 km (70.42 miles) from Hanley to Radisson in northwest direction and 128.75 km (80 miles) by car, following the 16 W route.

Hanley and Radisson are 1 hour 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hanley, SK to Radisson, SK. The halfway point is Martensville, SK.

Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 11:10 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hanley, SK to Radisson, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 11.42 liters of gas to cover the route between Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hanley to Radisson is $15.15.

During the route, an average car will release 273.06 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Radisson, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Radisson, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.219051 and -106.729523, or 52º 13' 8.5836" N, 106º 43' 46.2828" W. This location is 39.85 miles away from Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK and it would take approximately 38 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Martensville, SK, situated 50 miles from Hanley, SK and 36 miles from Radisson, SK. It would take 1 hour 3 mins to go from Hanley to Martensville and 46 minutes to go from Radisson to Martensville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK is Saskatoon, SK, situated 39 miles from Hanley, SK and 42 miles from Radisson, SK. It would take 46 minutes to go from Hanley to and 50 minutes to go from Radisson to Saskatoon.



Weather in Hanley and Radisson

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK:

Hanley

Rain today and tomorrow.

Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
56° 44° 49° 39° 47° 32° 58° 35° 63° 38°
93% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
9 57 degrees 15 64 degrees 12 346 degrees 6 320 degrees 8 208 degrees

Radisson

Rain today and tomorrow.

Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
59° 43° 50° 38° 49° 34° 59° 32° 66° 36°
92% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
9 77 degrees 17 53 degrees 12 347 degrees 8 305 degrees 7 232 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hanley, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Hanley, SK to Radisson, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hanley, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hanley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hanley, SK and Radisson, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 70.42 mi 113.34 km 61.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 80 mi 128.26 km 69.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips