Distance from Hanley, SK to Thurso, QC

Distance

3,421 km

Time

1 day 10 hours

Gas Cost

$227 - $545

There are 2,368.99 km (1,472.03 miles) from Hanley to Thurso in southeast direction and 3,421.47 km (2,126 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Hanley and Thurso are 1 day 10 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hanley, SK to Thurso, QC.

Please note the time difference between Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC is 1 hour. The current time in Hanley is 12:20 pm and the current time in Thurso is 1:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hanley, SK to Thurso, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 304.45 liters of gas to cover the route between Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hanley to Thurso is $404.01.

During the route, an average car will release 7,282.54 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,427.51 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Thurso, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Thurso, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.263538 and -90.796394, or 44º 15' 48.7368" N, 90º 47' 47.0184" W. This location is 1,062.81 miles away from Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC and it would take approximately 17 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Hanley and Thurso

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC:

Hanley

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Partly cloudy day Wind Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
-12° 25° -12° -10° -21° 12° -21°
0% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 242 degrees 17 285 degrees 8 312 degrees 7 280 degrees 9 190 degrees

Thurso

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
45° 26° 35° 24° 41° 28° 40° 33° 43° 36°
92% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
13 222 degrees 8 237 degrees 9 194 degrees 6 125 degrees 5 75 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hanley, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Hanley, SK to Thurso, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hanley, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hanley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hanley, SK and Thurso, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,472.03 mi 2,368.99 km 1,279.16 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,126 mi 3,420.83 km 1,847.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips