Distance from Hardisty, AB to Slave Lake, AB

Distance

541 km

Time

5 hours 47 mins

Gas Cost

$36 - $86

There are 368.32 km (228.86 miles) from Hardisty to Slave Lake in northwest direction and 540.74 km (336 miles) by car, following the 14 route.

Hardisty and Slave Lake are 5 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hardisty, AB to Slave Lake, AB. The halfway point is Devon, AB.

Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hardisty, AB to Slave Lake, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 48.12 liters of gas to cover the route between Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hardisty to Slave Lake is $63.85.

During the route, an average car will release 1,151.01 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Slave Lake, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Slave Lake, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.459625 and -113.626465, or 53º 27' 34.65" N, 113º 37' 35.274" W. This location is 167.98 miles away from Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Devon, AB, situated 127 miles from Hardisty, AB and 162 miles from Slave Lake, AB. It would take 2 hours 43 mins to go from Hardisty to Devon and 4 hours 3 mins to go from Slave Lake to Devon.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB is Edmonton, AB, situated 126 miles from Hardisty, AB and 156 miles from Slave Lake, AB. It would take 2 hours 39 mins to go from Hardisty to and 3 hours 57 mins to go from Slave Lake to Edmonton.



Weather in Hardisty and Slave Lake

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB:

Hardisty

Light rain on Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
63° 51° 73° 48° 69° 54° 68° 49° 79° 45°
20% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
18 294 degrees 7 310 degrees 9 350 degrees 10 343 degrees 7 280 degrees

Slave Lake

Rain today and Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
57° 48° 66° 48° 66° 52° 67° 46° 77° 47°
93% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
14 290 degrees 4 299 degrees 6 306 degrees 5 313 degrees 5 228 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hardisty, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Hardisty, AB to Slave Lake, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hardisty, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hardisty »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hardisty, AB and Slave Lake, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 228.86 mi 368.32 km 198.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 336 mi 540.66 km 291.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips