Distance from Holden, AB to Villeneuve, AB

Distance

136 km

Time

1 hour 27 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $22

There are 114.63 km (71.23 miles) from Holden to Villeneuve in northwest direction and 135.18 km (84 miles) by car, following the 14 route.

Holden and Villeneuve are 1 hour 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Holden, AB to Villeneuve, AB. The halfway point is South Cooking Lake, AB.

Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Holden, AB to Villeneuve, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 12.10 liters of gas to cover the route between Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Holden to Villeneuve is $16.06.

During the route, an average car will release 289.45 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Villeneuve, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Villeneuve, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.401257 and -113.111023, or 53º 24' 4.5252" N, 113º 6' 39.6828" W. This location is 42.24 miles away from Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB and it would take approximately 43 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is South Cooking Lake, AB, situated 41 miles from Holden, AB and 45 miles from Villeneuve, AB. It would take 50 minutes to go from Holden to South Cooking Lake and 57 minutes to go from Villeneuve to South Cooking Lake.



Weather in Holden and Villeneuve

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB:

Holden

Mixed precipitation on Sunday and Thursday.

Fri
Apr 16
Sat
Apr 17
Sun
Apr 18
Mon
Apr 19
Tue
Apr 20
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
65° 32° 63° 38° 44° 32° 45° 29° 53° 24°
0% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 308 degrees 8 336 degrees 15 358 degrees 12 339 degrees 4 41 degrees

Villeneuve

Mixed precipitation on Sunday and Thursday.

Fri
Apr 16
Sat
Apr 17
Sun
Apr 18
Mon
Apr 19
Tue
Apr 20
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
68° 34° 64° 40° 44° 34° 51° 28° 60° 27°
0% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 203 degrees 8 348 degrees 13 1 degrees 9 343 degrees 7 166 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Holden, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Holden, AB to Villeneuve, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Holden, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Holden »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Holden, AB and Villeneuve, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 71.23 mi 114.63 km 61.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 84 mi 135.96 km 73.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips