Distance from Hythe, AB to Upper Liard, YK

Distance

1,051 km

Time

11 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$70 - $167

There are 762.80 km (473.98 miles) from Hythe to Upper Liard in northwest direction and 1,050.90 km (653 miles) by car, following the 2 route.

Hythe and Upper Liard are 11 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hythe, AB to Upper Liard, YK. The halfway point is Fort Nelson, BC.

Please note the time difference between Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK is 1 hour. The current time in Hythe is 5:44 am and the current time in Upper Liard is 4:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hythe, AB to Upper Liard, YK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 93.54 liters of gas to cover the route between Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hythe to Upper Liard is $124.12.

During the route, an average car will release 2,237.40 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,237.40 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Upper Liard, YK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Upper Liard, YK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK

If you want to meet halfway between Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 58.900719 and -123.296394, or 58º 54' 2.5884" N, 123º 17' 47.0184" W. This location is 326.52 miles away from Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK and it would take approximately 5 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fort Nelson, BC, situated 327 miles from Hythe, AB and 326 miles from Upper Liard, YK. It would take 5 hours 49 mins to go from Hythe to Fort Nelson and 6 hours 10 mins to go from Upper Liard to Fort Nelson.



Weather in Hythe and Upper Liard

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK:

Hythe

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Fri
Sep 24
Sat
Sep 25
Sun
Sep 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
57° 42° 54° 34° 61° 41° 61° 45° 60° 44°
38% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
14 258 degrees 9 258 degrees 11 234 degrees 8 258 degrees 5 182 degrees

Upper Liard

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Fri
Sep 24
Sat
Sep 25
Sun
Sep 26
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
50° 34° 46° 27° 55° 35° 51° 31° 47° 28°
71% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
9 257 degrees 6 124 degrees 8 198 degrees 6 246 degrees 3 306 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hythe, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Hythe, AB to Upper Liard, YK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hythe, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hythe »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hythe, AB and Upper Liard, YK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 473.98 mi 762.80 km 411.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 653 mi 1,050.98 km 567.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips