Distance from Kelowna, BC to Atlin, BC

Distance

2,493 km

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$165 - $397

There are 1,405.24 km (873.18 miles) from Kelowna to Atlin in northwest direction and 2,492.87 km (1,549 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Kelowna and Atlin are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kelowna, BC to Atlin, BC. The halfway point is Hazelton, BC.

Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 7:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kelowna, BC to Atlin, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 221.84 liters of gas to cover the route between Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kelowna to Atlin is $294.38.

During the route, an average car will release 5,306.45 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,653.23 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Atlin, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlin, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 55.439247 and -128.228043, or 55º 26' 21.2892" N, 128º 13' 40.9548" W. This location is 774.42 miles away from Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC and it would take approximately 14 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hazelton, BC, situated 699 miles from Kelowna, BC and 746 miles from Atlin, BC. It would take 13 hours 32 mins to go from Kelowna to Hazelton and 17 hours 36 mins to go from Atlin to Hazelton.



Weather in Kelowna and Atlin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC:

Kelowna

Light rain today and Thursday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
65° 48° 63° 43° 65° 48° 63° 44° 66° 38°
64% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 211 degrees 7 181 degrees 7 192 degrees 3 354 degrees 2 18 degrees

Atlin

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
42° 28° 43° 25° 45° 31° 45° 32° 45° 35°
58% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
4 184 degrees 4 98 degrees 6 145 degrees 9 155 degrees 7 153 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kelowna, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Kelowna, BC to Atlin, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kelowna, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kelowna »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kelowna, BC and Atlin, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 873.18 mi 1,405.24 km 758.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,549 mi 2,492.60 km 1,345.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips