Distance from Kitscoty, AB to Haynes, AB

Distance

334 km

Time

3 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $53

There are 235.30 km (146.21 miles) from Kitscoty to Haynes in southwest direction and 333.13 km (207 miles) by car, following the 16 W route.

Kitscoty and Haynes are 3 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kitscoty, AB to Haynes, AB. The halfway point is Viking, AB.

Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kitscoty, AB to Haynes, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 29.70 liters of gas to cover the route between Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Kitscoty to Haynes is $39.41.

During the route, an average car will release 710.36 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Haynes, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Haynes, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.016705 and -111.948975, or 53º 1' 0.138" N, 111º 56' 56.31" W. This location is 103.67 miles away from Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Viking, AB, situated 88 miles from Kitscoty, AB and 120 miles from Haynes, AB. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Kitscoty to Viking and 2 hours 23 mins to go from Haynes to Viking.



Weather in Kitscoty and Haynes

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB:

Kitscoty

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
71° 55° 76° 51° 81° 56° 84° 59° 89° 61°
7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 313 degrees 6 303 degrees 10 267 degrees 10 314 degrees 5 244 degrees

Haynes

Possible light rain throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
73° 54° 75° 51° 81° 53° 83° 59° 89° 59°
39% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 337 degrees 6 307 degrees 8 284 degrees 9 325 degrees 5 172 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kitscoty, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Kitscoty, AB to Haynes, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kitscoty, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kitscoty »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kitscoty, AB and Haynes, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 146.21 mi 235.30 km 127.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 207 mi 333.68 km 180.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips