Distance from Langdon, AB to Demmitt, AB

Distance

864 km

Time

8 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$57 - $138

There are 647.03 km (402.05 miles) from Langdon to Demmitt in northwest direction and 864.22 km (537 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Langdon and Demmitt are 8 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Langdon, AB to Demmitt, AB. The halfway point is Blue Ridge, AB.

Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 4:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Langdon, AB to Demmitt, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 76.86 liters of gas to cover the route between Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Langdon to Demmitt is $101.99.

During the route, an average car will release 1,838.41 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Demmitt, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Demmitt, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.039444 and -115.387352, or 54º 2' 21.9984" N, 115º 23' 14.4672" W. This location is 268.30 miles away from Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB and it would take approximately 4 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Blue Ridge, AB, situated 300 miles from Langdon, AB and 245 miles from Demmitt, AB. It would take 4 hours 40 mins to go from Langdon to Blue Ridge and 3 hours 53 mins to go from Demmitt to Blue Ridge.



Weather in Langdon and Demmitt

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB:

Langdon

Rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
70° 45° 81° 44° 87° 51° 79° 56° 67° 51°
21% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
8 342 degrees 5 184 degrees 5 236 degrees 8 21 degrees 6 13 degrees

Demmitt

Rain on Wednesday.

Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
75° 44° 81° 55° 79° 58° 64° 49° 74° 44°
0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
3 198 degrees 7 254 degrees 8 270 degrees 5 315 degrees 6 238 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Langdon, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Langdon, AB to Demmitt, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Langdon, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Langdon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Langdon, AB and Demmitt, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 402.05 mi 647.03 km 349.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 537 mi 863.56 km 466.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips