Distance from Langdon, AB to Lacombe, AB

Distance

200 km

Time

1 hour 59 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $32

There are 165.66 km (102.94 miles) from Langdon to Lacombe in north direction and 199.56 km (124 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Langdon and Lacombe are 1 hour 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Langdon, AB to Lacombe, AB. The halfway point is Didsbury, AB.

Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Langdon, AB to Lacombe, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 17.77 liters of gas to cover the route between Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Langdon to Lacombe is $23.58.

During the route, an average car will release 425.04 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Lacombe, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lacombe, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.659061 and -114.024811, or 51º 39' 32.6196" N, 114º 1' 29.3196" W. This location is 62.03 miles away from Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB and it would take approximately 59 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Didsbury, AB, situated 65 miles from Langdon, AB and 67 miles from Lacombe, AB. It would take 1 hour 10 mins to go from Langdon to Didsbury and 1 hour 6 mins to go from Lacombe to Didsbury.



Weather in Langdon and Lacombe

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB:

Langdon

Rain tomorrow and Thursday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
88° 51° 74° 57° 71° 52° 81° 49° 86° 59°
15% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 266 degrees 8 359 degrees 6 28 degrees 5 214 degrees 8 339 degrees

Lacombe

Possible light rain on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
83° 52° 72° 57° 73° 54° 81° 51° 85° 60°
15% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 276 degrees 9 333 degrees 5 310 degrees 6 235 degrees 8 327 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Langdon, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Langdon, AB to Lacombe, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Langdon, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Langdon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Langdon, AB and Lacombe, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 102.94 mi 165.66 km 89.45 nautical mi
Driving distance 124 mi 199.66 km 107.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips