Distance from Lashburn, SK to Oka, QC

Distance

3,740 km

Time

1 day 13 hours

Gas Cost

$248 - $596

There are 2,681.81 km (1,666.41 miles) from Lashburn to Oka in southeast direction and 3,740.12 km (2,324 miles) by car and ferry, following the 401 route.

Lashburn and Oka are 1 day 13 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 13 hours and take a ferry for 24 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Lashburn, SK to Oka, QC.

Please note the time difference between Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Lashburn is 12:19 am and the current time in Oka is 2:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lashburn, SK to Oka, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 332.85 liters of gas to cover the route between Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lashburn to Oka is $441.69.

During the route, an average car will release 7,961.75 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,653.92 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Oka, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Oka, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.920849 and -92.278900, or 44º 55' 15.0564" N, 92º 16' 44.04" W. This location is 1,161.93 miles away from Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC and it would take approximately 18 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Lashburn and Oka

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC:

Lashburn

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
86° 57° 90° 60° 81° 61° 80° 57° 83° 57°
0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 149 degrees 9 176 degrees 9 49 degrees 8 37 degrees 6 90 degrees

Oka

Rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Rain
83° 59° 87° 62° 84° 65° 81° 65° 76° 65°
10% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
7 249 degrees 4 211 degrees 4 213 degrees 4 118 degrees 5 9 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lashburn, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Lashburn, SK to Oka, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lashburn, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lashburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lashburn, SK and Oka, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,666.41 mi 2,681.81 km 1,448.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,324 mi 3,739.88 km 2,019.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips