Distance from Lashburn, SK to Val Marie, SK

Distance

527 km

Time

5 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $84

There are 450.86 km (280.15 miles) from Lashburn to Val Marie in southeast direction and 526.26 km (327 miles) by car, following the 4 route.

Lashburn and Val Marie are 5 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Lashburn, SK to Val Marie, SK. The halfway point is Rosetown, SK.

Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 8:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lashburn, SK to Val Marie, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 46.88 liters of gas to cover the route between Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lashburn to Val Marie is $62.21.

During the route, an average car will release 1,121.34 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Val Marie, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Val Marie, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.711796 and -108.000565, or 51º 42' 42.4656" N, 108º 0' 2.034" W. This location is 163.65 miles away from Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK and it would take approximately 2 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rosetown, SK, situated 157 miles from Lashburn, SK and 171 miles from Val Marie, SK. It would take 2 hours 32 mins to go from Lashburn to Rosetown and 2 hours 59 mins to go from Val Marie to Rosetown.



Weather in Lashburn and Val Marie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK:

Lashburn

Possible light snow (< 1 in.) on Sunday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
50° 38° 54° 31° 52° 27° 51° 32° 45° 29°
19% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
17 137 degrees 6 174 degrees 9 274 degrees 10 262 degrees 6 8 degrees

Val Marie

Rain today.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
54° 37° 56° 39° 55° 35° 55° 33° 64° 40°
66% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
14 144 degrees 11 263 degrees 17 270 degrees 9 253 degrees 8 126 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lashburn, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Lashburn, SK to Val Marie, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lashburn, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lashburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lashburn, SK and Val Marie, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 280.15 mi 450.86 km 243.44 nautical mi
Driving distance 327 mi 526.73 km 284.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips