Distance from Linden, AB to Saint-Pamphile, QC

Distance

4,410 km

Time

1 day 20 hours

Gas Cost

$293 - $702

There are 3,162.70 km (1,965.21 miles) from Linden to Saint-Pamphile in east direction and 4,409.60 km (2,740 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Linden and Saint-Pamphile are 1 day 20 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Linden, AB to Saint-Pamphile, QC.

Please note the time difference between Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Linden is 8:09 pm and the current time in Saint-Pamphile is 10:09 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Linden, AB to Saint-Pamphile, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 392.50 liters of gas to cover the route between Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Linden to Saint-Pamphile is $520.85.

During the route, an average car will release 9,388.70 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,347.17 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Saint-Pamphile, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Saint-Pamphile, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.903063 and -91.816956, or 44º 54' 11.0268" N, 91º 49' 1.0416" W. This location is 1,370.18 miles away from Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC and it would take approximately 22 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.



Weather in Linden and Saint-Pamphile

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC:

Linden

Rain on Wednesday through next Friday.

Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Tue
May 18
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
68° 38° 74° 42° 81° 46° 81° 48° 74° 46°
18% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
5 210 degrees 6 286 degrees 7 204 degrees 9 292 degrees 9 74 degrees

Saint-Pamphile

Rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Tue
May 18
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
63° 37° 68° 36° 64° 41° 69° 43° 70° 50°
6% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
6 326 degrees 5 240 degrees 4 337 degrees 4 221 degrees 7 269 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Linden, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Linden, AB to Saint-Pamphile, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Linden, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Linden »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Linden, AB and Saint-Pamphile, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,965.21 mi 3,162.70 km 1,707.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,740 mi 4,410.16 km 2,381.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips