Distance from Linden, AB to Sorel, QC


4,119 km


1 day 17 hours

Gas Cost

$273 - $656

There are 2,979.47 km (1,851.36 miles) from Linden to Sorel in east direction and 4,118.31 km (2,559 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Linden and Sorel are 1 day 17 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Linden, AB to Sorel, QC.

Please note the time difference between Linden, AB and Sorel, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Linden is 9:55 pm and the current time in Sorel is 11:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Linden, AB to Sorel, QC:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 366.60 liters of gas to cover the route between Linden, AB and Sorel, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Linden to Sorel is $486.48.

During the route, an average car will release 8,769.06 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,192.27 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.

Best Hotels In or Near Sorel, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sorel, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Linden, AB and Sorel, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Linden, AB and Sorel, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.167391 and -93.519421, or 45º 10' 2.6076" N, 93º 31' 9.9156" W. This location is 1,279.75 miles away from Linden, AB and Sorel, QC and it would take approximately 20 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.

Weather in Linden and Sorel

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Linden, AB and Sorel, QC:


Rain throughout the week.

May 13
May 14
May 15
May 16
May 17
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
63° 44° 69° 40° 74° 43° 82° 50° 84° 48°
49% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 343 degrees 5 323 degrees 7 312 degrees 8 157 degrees 10 311 degrees


Possible light rain tomorrow and Tuesday.

May 13
May 14
May 15
May 16
May 17
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
69° 40° 69° 45° 73° 46° 73° 47° 73° 48°
29% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 295 degrees 5 241 degrees 7 231 degrees 5 222 degrees 7 216 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Linden, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Linden, AB to Sorel, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Linden, AB:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Linden »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Linden, AB and Sorel, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,851.36 mi 2,979.47 km 1,608.79 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,559 mi 4,119.10 km 2,224.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips