Distance from Lloydminster, SK to Outlook, SK

Distance

342 km

Time

3 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $55

There are 282.23 km (175.37 miles) from Lloydminster to Outlook in southeast direction and 342.79 km (213 miles) by car, following the 16 E route.

Lloydminster and Outlook are 3 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Lloydminster, SK to Outlook, SK. The halfway point is Battleford, SK.

Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 10:00 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lloydminster, SK to Outlook, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 30.47 liters of gas to cover the route between Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lloydminster to Outlook is $40.43.

During the route, an average car will release 728.85 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Outlook, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Outlook, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.681477 and -108.083504, or 52º 40' 53.3172" N, 108º 5' 0.6144" W. This location is 106.37 miles away from Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK and it would take approximately 1 hour 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Battleford, SK, situated 86 miles from Lloydminster, SK and 137 miles from Outlook, SK. It would take 1 hour 20 mins to go from Lloydminster to Battleford and 2 hours 17 mins to go from Outlook to Battleford.



Weather in Lloydminster and Outlook

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK:

Lloydminster

Rain today through Wednesday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
82° 58° 78° 59° 80° 56° 81° 59° 78° 58°
70% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
10 125 degrees 7 302 degrees 5 277 degrees 6 138 degrees 7 321 degrees

Outlook

Possible light rain today and Wednesday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
83° 61° 85° 63° 85° 59° 88° 62° 80° 62°
57% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
9 139 degrees 9 247 degrees 6 39 degrees 7 64 degrees 9 1 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lloydminster, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Lloydminster, SK to Outlook, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lloydminster, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lloydminster »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lloydminster, SK and Outlook, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 175.37 mi 282.23 km 152.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 213 mi 342.36 km 184.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips