NULL Distance between Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC

Distance from Luseland, SK to Portneuf, QC

Distance

3,914 km

Time

1 day 15 hours

Gas Cost

$260 - $623

There are 2,746.66 km (1,706.70 miles) from Luseland to Portneuf in southeast direction and 3,913.92 km (2,432 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Luseland and Portneuf are 1 day 15 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Luseland, SK to Portneuf, QC.

Please note the time difference between Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Luseland is 4:01 am and the current time in Portneuf is 6:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Luseland, SK to Portneuf, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 348.39 liters of gas to cover the route between Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Luseland to Portneuf is $462.31.

During the route, an average car will release 8,333.50 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,777.83 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Portneuf, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Portneuf, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.412611 and -90.977896, or 44º 24' 45.3996" N, 90º 58' 40.4256" W. This location is 1,216.18 miles away from Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC and it would take approximately 19 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Luseland and Portneuf

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC:

Luseland

Light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
85° 60° 84° 62° 80° 60° 85° 56° 88° 62°
27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 1 degrees 11 118 degrees 10 314 degrees 7 111 degrees 7 101 degrees

Portneuf

Drizzle on Tuesday through Thursday.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
68° 51° 76° 51° 78° 53° 75° 53° 80° 58°
4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 48% Rain probability
6 309 degrees 3 314 degrees 3 236 degrees 2 81 degrees 6 69 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Luseland, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Luseland, SK to Portneuf, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Luseland, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Luseland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Luseland, SK and Portneuf, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,706.70 mi 2,746.66 km 1,483.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,432 mi 3,914.50 km 2,113.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips