Distance from Luseland, SK to Prespatou, BC

Distance

1,115 km

Time

12 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$74 - $178

There are 924.04 km (574.17 miles) from Luseland to Prespatou in northwest direction and 1,115.28 km (693 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Luseland and Prespatou are 12 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Luseland, SK to Prespatou, BC. The halfway point is Whitecourt, AB.

Please note the time difference between Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Luseland is 12:06 am (May 16) and the current time in Prespatou is 11:06 pm (May 15).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Luseland, SK to Prespatou, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 99.22 liters of gas to cover the route between Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Luseland to Prespatou is $131.66.

During the route, an average car will release 2,373.26 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,373.26 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Prespatou, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Prespatou, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.139545 and -115.655731, or 54º 8' 22.362" N, 115º 39' 20.6316" W. This location is 346.35 miles away from Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC and it would take approximately 6 hours 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Whitecourt, AB, situated 336 miles from Luseland, SK and 357 miles from Prespatou, BC. It would take 5 hours 25 mins to go from Luseland to Whitecourt and 6 hours 42 mins to go from Prespatou to Whitecourt.



Weather in Luseland and Prespatou

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC:

Luseland

Possible light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
67° 38° 70° 47° 60° 46° 59° 40° 56° 39°
2% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
7 312 degrees 14 123 degrees 11 344 degrees 8 63 degrees 15 11 degrees

Prespatou

Rain tomorrow and Thursday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
59° 33° 59° 42° 56° 37° 57° 35° 53° 36°
10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
5 125 degrees 8 172 degrees 7 247 degrees 5 38 degrees 7 351 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Luseland, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Luseland, SK to Prespatou, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Luseland, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Luseland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Luseland, SK and Prespatou, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 574.17 mi 924.04 km 498.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 693 mi 1,114.79 km 601.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips