NULL Distance between Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC

Distance from Luseland, SK to Princeville, QC

Distance

3,883 km

Time

1 day 15 hours

Gas Cost

$258 - $618

There are 2,774.52 km (1,724.01 miles) from Luseland to Princeville in southeast direction and 3,883.35 km (2,413 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Luseland and Princeville are 1 day 15 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Luseland, SK to Princeville, QC.

Please note the time difference between Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Luseland is 3:18 am and the current time in Princeville is 5:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Luseland, SK to Princeville, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 345.58 liters of gas to cover the route between Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Luseland to Princeville is $458.59.

During the route, an average car will release 8,266.37 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,755.46 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Princeville, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Princeville, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.474591 and -91.053362, or 44º 28' 28.5276" N, 91º 3' 12.1032" W. This location is 1,206.39 miles away from Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC and it would take approximately 19 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Luseland and Princeville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC:

Luseland

Light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
85° 60° 84° 62° 80° 60° 85° 56° 88° 62°
27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 1 degrees 11 118 degrees 10 314 degrees 7 111 degrees 7 101 degrees

Princeville

Possible light rain on Monday through next Friday.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 50° 73° 50° 75° 52° 76° 54° 78° 57°
9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
5 298 degrees 3 313 degrees 3 245 degrees 3 77 degrees 6 55 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Luseland, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Luseland, SK to Princeville, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Luseland, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Luseland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Luseland, SK and Princeville, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,724.01 mi 2,774.52 km 1,498.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,413 mi 3,882.97 km 2,096.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips