Distance from Luseland, SK to Valemount, BC

Distance

849 km

Time

8 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$56 - $135

There are 673.66 km (418.60 miles) from Luseland to Valemount in west direction and 848.12 km (527 miles) by car, following the 16 route.

Luseland and Valemount are 8 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Luseland, SK to Valemount, BC. The halfway point is Wabamun, AB.

Please note the time difference between Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Luseland is 8:18 pm and the current time in Valemount is 7:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Luseland, SK to Valemount, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 75.54 liters of gas to cover the route between Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Luseland to Valemount is $100.24.

During the route, an average car will release 1,806.86 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Valemount, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Valemount, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.570515 and -114.440483, or 53º 34' 13.854" N, 114º 26' 25.7388" W. This location is 263.69 miles away from Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC and it would take approximately 4 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wabamun, AB, situated 268 miles from Luseland, SK and 262 miles from Valemount, BC. It would take 4 hours 24 mins to go from Luseland to Wabamun and 4 hours 24 mins to go from Valemount to Wabamun.



Weather in Luseland and Valemount

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC:

Luseland

Light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
85° 60° 84° 62° 80° 60° 85° 56° 88° 62°
27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 1 degrees 11 118 degrees 10 314 degrees 7 111 degrees 7 101 degrees

Valemount

Possible light rain tomorrow and next Friday.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
80° 55° 74° 55° 75° 51° 77° 51° 76° 55°
20% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
3 199 degrees 5 212 degrees 4 248 degrees 2 259 degrees 2 311 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Luseland, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Luseland, SK to Valemount, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Luseland, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Luseland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Luseland, SK and Valemount, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 418.60 mi 673.66 km 363.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 527 mi 848.74 km 458.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips