Distance from Luseland, SK to Vancouver, BC

Distance

1,431 km

Time

14 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$95 - $228

There are 1,014.44 km (630.34 miles) from Luseland to Vancouver in southwest direction and 1,430.71 km (889 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

Luseland and Vancouver are 14 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Luseland, SK to Vancouver, BC. The halfway point is Field, BC.

Please note the time difference between Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Luseland is 3:21 pm and the current time in Vancouver is 2:21 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Luseland, SK to Vancouver, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 127.38 liters of gas to cover the route between Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Luseland to Vancouver is $169.04.

During the route, an average car will release 3,046.97 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,046.97 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Vancouver, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Vancouver, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.345612 and -116.519585, or 51º 20' 44.2032" N, 116º 31' 10.506" W. This location is 444.67 miles away from Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC and it would take approximately 7 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Field, BC, situated 414 miles from Luseland, SK and 477 miles from Vancouver, BC. It would take 7 hours 4 mins to go from Luseland to Field and 7 hours 57 mins to go from Vancouver to Field.



Weather in Luseland and Vancouver

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC:

Luseland

Light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
85° 60° 84° 62° 80° 60° 85° 56° 88° 62°
27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 1 degrees 11 118 degrees 10 314 degrees 7 111 degrees 7 101 degrees

Vancouver

Possible drizzle tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
77° 60° 74° 61° 76° 60° 77° 60° 79° 61°
5% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 155 degrees 5 145 degrees 3 226 degrees 3 165 degrees 3 250 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Luseland, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Luseland, SK to Vancouver, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Luseland, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Luseland »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Luseland, SK and Vancouver, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 630.34 mi 1,014.44 km 547.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 889 mi 1,431.26 km 772.82 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips