Distance from Lytton, BC to Youbou, BC

Distance

367 km

Time

5 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $59

There are 242.44 km (150.65 miles) from Lytton to Youbou in southwest direction and 366.93 km (228 miles) by car and ferry, following the 9 route.

Lytton and Youbou are 5 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 5 hours 21 mins and take a ferry for 20 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Lytton, BC to Youbou, BC. The halfway point is Abbotsford, BC.

Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 12:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lytton, BC to Youbou, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 32.70 liters of gas to cover the route between Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lytton to Youbou is $43.39.

During the route, an average car will release 782.16 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Youbou, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Youbou, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.042984 and -122.350029, or 49º 2' 34.7424" N, 122º 21' 0.1044" W. This location is 114.15 miles away from Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC and it would take approximately 2 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Abbotsford, BC, situated 122.02 miles from Lytton, BC and 108.31 miles from Youbou, BC. It would take 2 hours 4 mins to go from Lytton to Abbotsford and 3 hours 40 mins to go from Youbou to Abbotsford.



Weather in Lytton and Youbou

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC:

Lytton

Possible light rain today and next Thursday.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
58° 38° 62° 42° 64° 45° 71° 45° 70° 46°
39% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 240 degrees 5 321 degrees 4 7 degrees 3 243 degrees 3 210 degrees

Youbou

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
59° 41° 62° 40° 62° 43° 72° 45° 67° 49°
43% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 274 degrees 3 315 degrees 3 348 degrees 3 279 degrees 2 244 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lytton, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Lytton, BC to Youbou, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lytton, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lytton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lytton, BC and Youbou, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 150.65 mi 242.44 km 130.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 228 mi 367.40 km 198.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips