NULL Distance between Merritt, BC and Kugaaruk, NU

Distance from Merritt, BC to Kugaaruk, NU

Loading Merritt - Kugaaruk Distance Map

There are 1,640.98 miles from Merritt to Kugaaruk in northeast direction. There is no driving route between the two locations.

Please note the time difference between Merritt, BC and Kugaaruk, NU is 1 hour. The current time in Merritt is 4:40 am and the current time in Kugaaruk is 5:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Merritt, BC to Kugaaruk, NU:




Best Hotels In or Near Kugaaruk, NU

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kugaaruk, NU? Check out our hotel recommendations:



Weather in Merritt and Kugaaruk

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Merritt, BC and Kugaaruk, NU:

Merritt

Possible light rain on Monday.

Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Sun
Oct 9
Mon
Oct 10
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
75° 46° 75° 45° 75° 44° 72° 45° 59° -20°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
3 29 degrees 2 67 degrees 2 6 degrees 2 280 degrees 5 226 degrees

Kugaaruk

Snow (4–12 in.) throughout the week.

Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Sun
Oct 9
Mon
Oct 10
Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
29° 24° 29° 23° 34° 19° 36° 26° 32° -48°
67% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 53% Rain probability
11 213 degrees 7 40 degrees 12 215 degrees 16 306 degrees 9 148 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Merritt, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Merritt, BC to Kugaaruk, NU? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Merritt, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Merritt »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Merritt, BC and Kugaaruk, NU in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,640.98 mi 2,640.90 km 1,425.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips