Distance from Metchosin, BC to Nakusp, BC

Distance

729 km

Time

10 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$48 - $116

There are 464.21 km (288.45 miles) from Metchosin to Nakusp in northeast direction and 729.03 km (453 miles) by car and ferry, following the Berth 2 approach route.

Metchosin and Nakusp are 10 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 10 hours 4 mins and take a ferry for 5 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Metchosin, BC to Nakusp, BC. The halfway point is Merritt, BC.

Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 6:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Metchosin, BC to Nakusp, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 64.91 liters of gas to cover the route between Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Metchosin to Nakusp is $86.13.

During the route, an average car will release 1,552.60 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Nakusp, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Nakusp, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.096394 and -120.695160, or 50º 5' 47.0184" N, 120º 41' 42.576" W. This location is 226.58 miles away from Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC and it would take approximately 5 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Merritt, BC, situated 230 miles from Metchosin, BC and 232 miles from Nakusp, BC. It would take 5 hours 12 mins to go from Metchosin to Merritt and 4 hours 54 mins to go from Nakusp to Merritt.



Weather in Metchosin and Nakusp

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC:

Metchosin

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 54° 61° 55° 62° 54° 67° 54° 67° 55°
2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
9 264 degrees 10 259 degrees 6 220 degrees 4 243 degrees 4 276 degrees

Nakusp

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
85° 57° 74° 57° 69° 56° 72° 53° 75° 51°
9% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
2 342 degrees 4 78 degrees 3 163 degrees 2 181 degrees 2 323 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Metchosin, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Metchosin, BC to Nakusp, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Metchosin, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Metchosin »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Metchosin, BC and Nakusp, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 288.45 mi 464.21 km 250.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 453 mi 729.30 km 393.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips