Distance from Metchosin, BC to Radium Hot Springs, BC

Distance

915 km

Time

11 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $146

There are 593.38 km (368.71 miles) from Metchosin to Radium Hot Springs in northeast direction and 914.11 km (568 miles) by car and ferry, following the 1 E and 97 S route.

Metchosin and Radium Hot Springs are 11 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 10 hours 1 min and take a ferry for 1 hour 44 mins .

This is the fastest route from Metchosin, BC to Radium Hot Springs, BC. The halfway point is Kamloops, BC.

Please note the time difference between Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Metchosin is 8:21 am and the current time in Radium Hot Springs is 9:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Metchosin, BC to Radium Hot Springs, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 81.42 liters of gas to cover the route between Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Metchosin to Radium Hot Springs is $108.04.

During the route, an average car will release 1,947.56 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Radium Hot Springs, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Radium Hot Springs, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.662292 and -120.081543, or 50º 39' 44.2512" N, 120º 4' 53.5548" W. This location is 284.22 miles away from Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC and it would take approximately 5 hours 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Kamloops, BC, situated 281 miles from Metchosin, BC and 292 miles from Radium Hot Springs, BC. It would take 5 hours 55 mins to go from Metchosin to Kamloops and 6 hours 11 mins to go from Radium Hot Springs to Kamloops.



Weather in Metchosin and Radium Hot Springs

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC:

Metchosin

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 54° 61° 55° 62° 54° 67° 54° 67° 55°
2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
9 264 degrees 10 259 degrees 6 220 degrees 4 243 degrees 4 276 degrees

Radium Hot Springs

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
80° 54° 71° 55° 71° 55° 73° 52° 79° 51°
21% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
3 83 degrees 4 116 degrees 4 125 degrees 3 147 degrees 1 212 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Metchosin, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Metchosin, BC to Radium Hot Springs, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Metchosin, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Metchosin »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Metchosin, BC and Radium Hot Springs, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 368.71 mi 593.38 km 320.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 568 mi 914.83 km 493.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips