Distance from Morrin, AB to Fort McPherson, NT

Distance

3,324 km

Time

1 day 22 hours

Gas Cost

$221 - $529

There are 2,126.35 km (1,321.26 miles) from Morrin to Fort McPherson in northwest direction and 3,324.90 km (2,066 miles) by car and ferry, following the 2 route.

Morrin and Fort McPherson are 1 day 22 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 22 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Morrin, AB to Fort McPherson, NT.

Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morrin, AB to Fort McPherson, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 295.85 liters of gas to cover the route between Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morrin to Fort McPherson is $392.59.

During the route, an average car will release 7,076.61 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,358.87 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fort McPherson, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fort McPherson, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 59.607121 and -126.884003, or 59º 36' 25.6356" N, 126º 53' 2.4108" W. This location is 1,032.75 miles away from Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT and it would take approximately 23 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Morrin and Fort McPherson

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT:

Morrin

Light rain today and Thursday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
59° 37° 66° 36° 67° 46° 69° 44° 73° 44°
68% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
6 340 degrees 5 189 degrees 7 302 degrees 5 299 degrees 8 351 degrees

Fort McPherson

Possible light snow (< 1 in.) today and tomorrow.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
41° 27° 32° 25° 38° 25° 40° 31° 46° 35°
47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
6 9 degrees 16 1 degrees 6 3 degrees 3 125 degrees 5 157 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morrin, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Morrin, AB to Fort McPherson, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morrin, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morrin »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morrin, AB and Fort McPherson, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,321.26 mi 2,126.35 km 1,148.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,066 mi 3,324.10 km 1,794.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips