Distance from Nanton, AB to Perryvale, AB

Distance

508 km

Time

5 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $81

There are 459.04 km (285.23 miles) from Nanton to Perryvale in north direction and 506.94 km (315 miles) by car, following the 2 N route.

Nanton and Perryvale are 5 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Nanton, AB to Perryvale, AB. The halfway point is Lacombe, AB.

Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 9:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Nanton, AB to Perryvale, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 45.18 liters of gas to cover the route between Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Nanton to Perryvale is $59.96.

During the route, an average car will release 1,080.78 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Perryvale, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Perryvale, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.463158 and -113.776871, or 52º 27' 47.3688" N, 113º 46' 36.7356" W. This location is 157.73 miles away from Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lacombe, AB, situated 161 miles from Nanton, AB and 155 miles from Perryvale, AB. It would take 2 hours 28 mins to go from Nanton to Lacombe and 3 hours 9 mins to go from Perryvale to Lacombe.



Weather in Nanton and Perryvale

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB:

Nanton

Snow (1–3 in.) on Monday through Wednesday.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Snow
42° 30° 45° 26° 43° 28° 40° 28° 35° 27°
31% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
12 312 degrees 11 355 degrees 10 17 degrees 8 25 degrees 5 59 degrees

Perryvale

Possible light rain today.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 29° 44° 24° 44° 25° 49° 24° 50° 27°
62% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
10 359 degrees 8 356 degrees 7 41 degrees 6 108 degrees 6 150 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Nanton, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Nanton, AB to Perryvale, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Nanton, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Nanton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Nanton, AB and Perryvale, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 285.23 mi 459.04 km 247.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 315 mi 507.68 km 274.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips