Distance from New Westminster, BC to Quesnel, BC

Distance

649 km

Time

6 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $103

There are 420.87 km (261.52 miles) from New Westminster to Quesnel in north direction and 650.17 km (404 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

New Westminster and Quesnel are 6 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from New Westminster, BC to Quesnel, BC. The halfway point is Cache Creek, BC.

New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 7:12 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Westminster, BC to Quesnel, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 57.80 liters of gas to cover the route between New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Westminster to Quesnel is $76.70.

During the route, an average car will release 1,382.62 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Quesnel, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Quesnel, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC

If you want to meet halfway between New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.782310 and -121.331474, or 50º 46' 56.316" N, 121º 19' 53.3064" W. This location is 201.78 miles away from New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cache Creek, BC, situated 204 miles from New Westminster, BC and 200 miles from Quesnel, BC. It would take 3 hours 24 mins to go from New Westminster to Cache Creek and 3 hours 48 mins to go from Quesnel to Cache Creek.



Weather in New Westminster and Quesnel

Compare the weather today and the next four days in New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC:

New Westminster

Rain today through Friday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
55° 49° 55° 48° 53° 45° 53° 44° 52° 39°
99% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
13 125 degrees 9 173 degrees 8 195 degrees 4 42 degrees 5 275 degrees

Quesnel

Possible light rain today and tomorrow.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
54° 40° 57° 43° 56° 38° 48° 30° 44° 29°
41% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
8 147 degrees 9 158 degrees 7 191 degrees 4 158 degrees 3 307 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Westminster, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from New Westminster, BC to Quesnel, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Westminster, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Westminster »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Westminster, BC and Quesnel, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 261.52 mi 420.87 km 227.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 404 mi 649.46 km 350.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips