Distance from Nokomis, SK to Duck Bay, MB

Distance

453 km

Time

6 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$30 - $72

There are 341.88 km (212.43 miles) from Nokomis to Duck Bay in northeast direction and 453.84 km (282 miles) by car, following the PR 272 route.

Nokomis and Duck Bay are 6 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Nokomis, SK to Duck Bay, MB. The halfway point is Sturgis, SK.

Please note the time difference between Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB is 1 hour. The current time in Nokomis is 3:34 am and the current time in Duck Bay is 4:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Nokomis, SK to Duck Bay, MB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 40.34 liters of gas to cover the route between Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Nokomis to Duck Bay is $53.53.

During the route, an average car will release 964.88 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Duck Bay, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Duck Bay, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB

If you want to meet halfway between Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.955322 and -102.579300, or 51º 57' 19.1592" N, 102º 34' 45.48" W. This location is 140.81 miles away from Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB and it would take approximately 3 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sturgis, SK, situated 140 miles from Nokomis, SK and 141 miles from Duck Bay, MB. It would take 2 hours 43 mins to go from Nokomis to Sturgis and 3 hours 36 mins to go from Duck Bay to Sturgis.



Weather in Nokomis and Duck Bay

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB:

Nokomis

Rain tomorrow and Friday.

Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
74° 44° 74° 52° 75° 49° 72° 55° 66° 52°
4% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
8 184 degrees 11 186 degrees 7 346 degrees 13 127 degrees 14 237 degrees

Duck Bay

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
58° 43° 64° 42° 61° 48° 54° 42° 60° 44°
16% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
6 54 degrees 10 160 degrees 7 117 degrees 7 46 degrees 7 118 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Nokomis, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Nokomis, SK to Duck Bay, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Nokomis, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Nokomis »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Nokomis, SK and Duck Bay, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 212.43 mi 341.88 km 184.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 282 mi 453.23 km 244.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips