Distance from Nokomis, SK to Holland, MB

Distance

602 km

Time

6 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$40 - $96

There are 482.23 km (299.65 miles) from Nokomis to Holland in southeast direction and 601.89 km (374 miles) by car, following the 16 route.

Nokomis and Holland are 6 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Nokomis, SK to Holland, MB. The halfway point is Langenburg, SK.

Please note the time difference between Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB is 1 hour. The current time in Nokomis is 7:54 pm and the current time in Holland is 8:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Nokomis, SK to Holland, MB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 53.61 liters of gas to cover the route between Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Nokomis to Holland is $71.14.

During the route, an average car will release 1,282.34 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Holland, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Holland, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB

If you want to meet halfway between Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.855907 and -101.778275, or 50º 51' 21.2652" N, 101º 46' 41.79" W. This location is 187.14 miles away from Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB and it would take approximately 3 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Langenburg, SK, situated 185 miles from Nokomis, SK and 189 miles from Holland, MB. It would take 3 hours 7 mins to go from Nokomis to Langenburg and 3 hours 41 mins to go from Holland to Langenburg.



Weather in Nokomis and Holland

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB:

Nokomis

Rain today and Wednesday.

Sat
Jun 25
Sun
Jun 26
Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
68° 46° 78° 49° 73° 53° 77° 48° 80° 54°
85% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
15 329 degrees 9 269 degrees 10 323 degrees 7 130 degrees 15 285 degrees

Holland

Rain today through Wednesday.

Sat
Jun 25
Sun
Jun 26
Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
64° 52° 73° 47° 81° 55° 71° 51° 81° 55°
84% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
15 289 degrees 11 298 degrees 11 253 degrees 7 351 degrees 13 181 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Nokomis, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Nokomis, SK to Holland, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Nokomis, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Nokomis »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Nokomis, SK and Holland, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 299.65 mi 482.23 km 260.38 nautical mi
Driving distance 374 mi 602.35 km 325.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips