Distance from Ohaton, AB to Arran, SK

Distance

824 km

Time

9 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $131

There are 751.01 km (466.66 miles) from Ohaton to Arran in east direction and 823.98 km (512 miles) by car, following the 14 route.

Ohaton and Arran are 9 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ohaton, AB to Arran, SK. The halfway point is Asquith, SK.

Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ohaton, AB to Arran, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 73.33 liters of gas to cover the route between Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ohaton to Arran is $97.32.

During the route, an average car will release 1,754.17 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Arran, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arran, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.127041 and -107.225204, or 52º 7' 37.3476" N, 107º 13' 30.7344" W. This location is 256 miles away from Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK and it would take approximately 4 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Asquith, SK, situated 259 miles from Ohaton, AB and 254 miles from Arran, SK. It would take 4 hours 17 mins to go from Ohaton to Asquith and 4 hours 51 mins to go from Arran to Asquith.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK is Saskatoon, SK, situated 283 miles from Ohaton, AB and 229 miles from Arran, SK. It would take 4 hours 43 mins to go from Ohaton to and 4 hours 23 mins to go from Arran to Saskatoon.



Weather in Ohaton and Arran

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK:

Ohaton

Rain tomorrow.

Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 46° 65° 51° 68° 47° 76° 43° 81° 53°
13% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 310 degrees 10 328 degrees 8 343 degrees 5 211 degrees 5 164 degrees

Arran

Possible light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 48° 70° 47° 60° 43° 65° 38° 75° 42°
19% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 314 degrees 7 267 degrees 11 352 degrees 5 310 degrees 5 235 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ohaton, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ohaton, AB to Arran, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ohaton, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ohaton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ohaton, AB and Arran, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 466.66 mi 751.01 km 405.51 nautical mi
Driving distance 512 mi 823.99 km 444.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips