Distance from Ohaton, AB to Asquith, SK

Distance

417 km

Time

4 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $66

There are 378.83 km (235.40 miles) from Ohaton to Asquith in southeast direction and 416.82 km (259 miles) by car, following the 14 route.

Ohaton and Asquith are 4 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ohaton, AB to Asquith, SK. The halfway point is Macklin, SK.

Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 6:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ohaton, AB to Asquith, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 37.14 liters of gas to cover the route between Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ohaton to Asquith is $49.28.

During the route, an average car will release 888.38 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Asquith, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Asquith, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.347439 and -109.924995, or 52º 20' 50.7804" N, 109º 55' 29.982" W. This location is 129.65 miles away from Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK and it would take approximately 2 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Macklin, SK, situated 130 miles from Ohaton, AB and 132 miles from Asquith, SK. It would take 2 hours 9 mins to go from Ohaton to Macklin and 2 hours 10 mins to go from Asquith to Macklin.



Weather in Ohaton and Asquith

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK:

Ohaton

Rain tomorrow.

Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 46° 65° 51° 68° 47° 76° 43° 81° 53°
13% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 310 degrees 10 328 degrees 8 343 degrees 5 211 degrees 5 164 degrees

Asquith

Light rain tomorrow.

Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
69° 51° 70° 49° 66° 49° 72° 44° 83° 50°
13% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
8 304 degrees 7 321 degrees 11 352 degrees 7 309 degrees 4 269 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ohaton, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ohaton, AB to Asquith, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ohaton, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ohaton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ohaton, AB and Asquith, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 235.40 mi 378.83 km 204.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 259 mi 417.30 km 225.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips