Distance from Ohaton, AB to Wembley, AB

Distance

591 km

Time

5 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $94

There are 487.68 km (303.03 miles) from Ohaton to Wembley in northwest direction and 590.63 km (367 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Ohaton and Wembley are 5 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ohaton, AB to Wembley, AB. The halfway point is Whitecourt, AB.

Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ohaton, AB to Wembley, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 52.57 liters of gas to cover the route between Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ohaton to Wembley is $69.76.

During the route, an average car will release 1,257.40 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Wembley, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wembley, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.192658 and -115.844431, or 54º 11' 33.5688" N, 115º 50' 39.9516" W. This location is 183.50 miles away from Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Whitecourt, AB, situated 179 miles from Ohaton, AB and 189 miles from Wembley, AB. It would take 2 hours 54 mins to go from Ohaton to Whitecourt and 2 hours 56 mins to go from Wembley to Whitecourt.



Weather in Ohaton and Wembley

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB:

Ohaton

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
62° 37° 66° 39° 68° 46° 68° 45° 69° 47°
34% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
5 316 degrees 4 172 degrees 6 276 degrees 7 299 degrees 10 303 degrees

Wembley

Light rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
64° 34° 65° 41° 67° 43° 61° 44° 65° 48°
12% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
3 203 degrees 6 230 degrees 7 285 degrees 6 314 degrees 10 278 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ohaton, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ohaton, AB to Wembley, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ohaton, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ohaton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ohaton, AB and Wembley, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 303.03 mi 487.68 km 263.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 367 mi 590.64 km 318.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips