Distance from O'Leary, PE to Blainville, QC


1,208 km


12 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $192

There are 750.97 km (466.63 miles) from O'Leary to Blainville in west direction and 1,208.62 km (751 miles) by car, following the 20 W route.

O'Leary and Blainville are 12 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from O'Leary, PE to Blainville, QC. The halfway point is Rivière-Verte, NB.

Please note the time difference between O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC is 1 hour. The current time in O'Leary is 9:10 pm and the current time in Blainville is 8:10 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from O'Leary, PE to Blainville, QC:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 107.51 liters of gas to cover the route between O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from O'Leary to Blainville is $142.67.

During the route, an average car will release 2,571.74 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,571.74 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.

Best Hotels In or Near Blainville, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Blainville, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC

If you want to meet halfway between O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 47.313869 and -68.100647, or 47º 18' 49.9284" N, 68º 6' 2.3292" W. This location is 375.32 miles away from O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC and it would take approximately 6 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rivière-Verte, NB, situated 386 miles from O'Leary, PE and 367 miles from Blainville, QC. It would take 6 hours 22 mins to go from O'Leary to Rivière-Verte and 6 hours 25 mins to go from Blainville to Rivière-Verte.

Weather in O'Leary and Blainville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC:


Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mar 30
Mar 31
Apr 1
Apr 2
Apr 3
Snow Fog Rain Rain Wind
40° 21° 36° 20° 38° 27° 37° 22° 38° 21°
58% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
15 206 degrees 14 291 degrees 15 165 degrees 23 287 degrees 18 262 degrees


Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Thursday.

Mar 30
Mar 31
Apr 1
Apr 2
Apr 3
Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Clear day Rain
33° 15° 40° 21° 52° 32° 36° 16° 51° 22°
9% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
11 276 degrees 7 139 degrees 9 359 degrees 12 301 degrees 7 213 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in O'Leary, PE

Planning on renting a car to go from O'Leary, PE to Blainville, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near O'Leary, PE:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in O'Leary »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between O'Leary, PE and Blainville, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 466.63 mi 750.97 km 405.49 nautical mi
Driving distance 751 mi 1,208.02 km 652.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips