Distance from Oliver, BC to Buick, BC

Distance

1,289 km

Time

14 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$86 - $205

There are 850.44 km (528.44 miles) from Oliver to Buick in north direction and 1,289.08 km (801 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Oliver and Buick are 14 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Oliver, BC to Buick, BC. The halfway point is Quesnel, BC.

Oliver, BC and Buick, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 9:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Oliver, BC to Buick, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 114.73 liters of gas to cover the route between Oliver, BC and Buick, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Oliver to Buick is $152.24.

During the route, an average car will release 2,744.29 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,744.29 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Buick, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Buick, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Oliver, BC and Buick, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Oliver, BC and Buick, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.259819 and -122.481644, or 53º 15' 35.3484" N, 122º 28' 53.9184" W. This location is 400.50 miles away from Oliver, BC and Buick, BC and it would take approximately 7 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Quesnel, BC, situated 411 miles from Oliver, BC and 413 miles from Buick, BC. It would take 7 hours 22 mins to go from Oliver to Quesnel and 8 hours 7 mins to go from Buick to Quesnel.



Weather in Oliver and Buick

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Oliver, BC and Buick, BC:

Oliver

Light rain today and Friday.

Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
63° 46° 72° 41° 67° 48° 72° 44° 72° 52°
64% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
4 31 degrees 3 244 degrees 4 292 degrees 4 314 degrees 3 163 degrees

Buick

Rain on Monday through next Saturday.

Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
61° 33° 64° 38° 61° 39° 46° 39° 59° 38°
5% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
4 224 degrees 4 329 degrees 5 268 degrees 5 12 degrees 3 177 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Oliver, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Oliver, BC to Buick, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Oliver, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Oliver »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Oliver, BC and Buick, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 528.44 mi 850.44 km 459.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 801 mi 1,289.08 km 696.05 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips