Distance from Paddle Prairie, AB to Cowley, AB

Distance

1,222 km

Time

12 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$81 - $195

There are 958.70 km (595.71 miles) from Paddle Prairie to Cowley in southeast direction and 1,221.49 km (759 miles) by car, following the 2 S route.

Paddle Prairie and Cowley are 12 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Paddle Prairie, AB to Cowley, AB. The halfway point is Sangudo, AB.

Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Paddle Prairie, AB to Cowley, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 108.74 liters of gas to cover the route between Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Paddle Prairie to Cowley is $144.30.

During the route, an average car will release 2,601.18 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,601.18 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Cowley, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cowley, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.916718 and -114.894225, or 53º 55' 0.1848" N, 114º 53' 39.21" W. This location is 379.61 miles away from Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB and it would take approximately 6 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sangudo, AB, situated 370 miles from Paddle Prairie, AB and 391 miles from Cowley, AB. It would take 6 hours 13 mins to go from Paddle Prairie to Sangudo and 6 hours 3 mins to go from Cowley to Sangudo.



Weather in Paddle Prairie and Cowley

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB:

Paddle Prairie

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain
68° 37° 61° 48° 60° 43° 63° 43° 59° 42°
0% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
7 97 degrees 10 116 degrees 6 137 degrees 5 177 degrees 4 238 degrees

Cowley

Rain over the weekend.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
70° 34° 57° 41° 45° 36° 44° 34° 53° 32°
2% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
6 102 degrees 13 250 degrees 8 292 degrees 5 35 degrees 3 93 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Paddle Prairie, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Paddle Prairie, AB to Cowley, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Paddle Prairie, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Paddle Prairie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Paddle Prairie, AB and Cowley, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 595.71 mi 958.70 km 517.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 759 mi 1,221.85 km 659.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips