Distance from Pincher Creek, AB to Alexandria, ON

Distance

3,878 km

Time

1 day 14 hours

Gas Cost

$257 - $618

There are 2,960.59 km (1,839.63 miles) from Pincher Creek to Alexandria in east direction and 3,878.52 km (2,410 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Pincher Creek and Alexandria are 1 day 14 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pincher Creek, AB to Alexandria, ON.

Please note the time difference between Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Pincher Creek is 7:26 pm and the current time in Alexandria is 9:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pincher Creek, AB to Alexandria, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 345.14 liters of gas to cover the route between Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pincher Creek to Alexandria is $458.

During the route, an average car will release 8,255.68 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,751.89 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexandria, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexandria, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.458546 and -94.104393, or 45º 27' 30.7656" N, 94º 6' 15.8148" W. This location is 1,204.82 miles away from Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON and it would take approximately 19 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Pincher Creek and Alexandria

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON:

Pincher Creek

Possible light rain on Friday.

Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Tue
Aug 3
Wed
Aug 4
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
93° 56° 94° 59° 84° 66° 89° 62° 91° 57°
7% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
6 91 degrees 7 109 degrees 7 247 degrees 9 266 degrees 5 272 degrees

Alexandria

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Tue
Aug 3
Wed
Aug 4
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
72° 47° 67° 55° 74° 57° 77° 53° 78° 58°
5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 259 degrees 6 149 degrees 9 326 degrees 8 233 degrees 5 244 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pincher Creek, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Pincher Creek, AB to Alexandria, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pincher Creek, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pincher Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pincher Creek, AB and Alexandria, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,839.63 mi 2,960.59 km 1,598.59 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,410 mi 3,877.94 km 2,093.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips