Distance from Pincher Creek, AB to Guelph, ON

Distance

3,353 km

Time

1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$222 - $534

There are 2,638.03 km (1,639.20 miles) from Pincher Creek to Guelph in southeast direction and 3,353.87 km (2,084 miles) by car, following the 1 E and 41 route.

Pincher Creek and Guelph are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pincher Creek, AB to Guelph, ON.

Please note the time difference between Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Pincher Creek is 7:09 am and the current time in Guelph is 9:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pincher Creek, AB to Guelph, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 298.43 liters of gas to cover the route between Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pincher Creek to Guelph is $396.02.

During the route, an average car will release 7,138.54 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,379.51 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Guelph, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Guelph, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.844025 and -96.637665, or 46º 50' 38.49" N, 96º 38' 15.594" W. This location is 1,041.79 miles away from Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON and it would take approximately 16 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Pincher Creek and Guelph

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON:

Pincher Creek

Possible drizzle today.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
61° 42° 61° 40° 68° 43° 72° 49° 67° 45°
40% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
13 262 degrees 12 259 degrees 13 254 degrees 14 257 degrees 10 260 degrees

Guelph

Rain on Tuesday through Friday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
73° 46° 79° 53° 69° 63° 66° 51° 65° 47°
0% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
6 98 degrees 7 138 degrees 13 182 degrees 13 351 degrees 13 357 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pincher Creek, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Pincher Creek, AB to Guelph, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pincher Creek, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pincher Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pincher Creek, AB and Guelph, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,639.20 mi 2,638.03 km 1,424.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,084 mi 3,353.19 km 1,810.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips