Distance from Pincher Creek, AB to Val-David, QC

Distance

4,021 km

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$267 - $640

There are 2,960.59 km (1,839.63 miles) from Pincher Creek to Val-David in east direction and 4,020.14 km (2,498 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Pincher Creek and Val-David are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pincher Creek, AB to Val-David, QC.

Please note the time difference between Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Pincher Creek is 7:54 pm and the current time in Val-David is 9:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pincher Creek, AB to Val-David, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 357.83 liters of gas to cover the route between Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pincher Creek to Val-David is $474.84.

During the route, an average car will release 8,559.31 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,139.83 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Val-David, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Val-David, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.099687 and -93.383394, or 45º 5' 58.8732" N, 93º 23' 0.2184" W. This location is 1,249.14 miles away from Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC and it would take approximately 20 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.



Weather in Pincher Creek and Val-David

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC:

Pincher Creek

Possible light rain next Thursday.

Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
90° 61° 88° 58° 91° 57° 94° 62° 86° 63°
11% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
6 269 degrees 6 58 degrees 6 104 degrees 6 110 degrees 6 327 degrees

Val-David

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Mon
Aug 2
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
66° 52° 64° 50° 71° 47° 69° 52° 72° 51°
86% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
5 203 degrees 11 318 degrees 9 288 degrees 5 276 degrees 5 296 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pincher Creek, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Pincher Creek, AB to Val-David, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pincher Creek, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pincher Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pincher Creek, AB and Val-David, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,839.63 mi 2,960.59 km 1,598.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,498 mi 4,020.57 km 2,170.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips