NULL Distance between Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and English Harbour East, NF

Distance from Qikiqtarjuaq, NU to English Harbour East, NF

Loading Qikiqtarjuaq - English Harbour East Distance Map

There are 1,413.92 miles from Qikiqtarjuaq to English Harbour East in southeast direction. There is no driving route between the two locations.

Please note the time difference between Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and English Harbour East, NF is 1 hours and 30 minutes. The current time in Qikiqtarjuaq is 9:03 am and the current time in English Harbour East is 10:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Qikiqtarjuaq, NU to English Harbour East, NF:




Best Hotels In or Near English Harbour East, NF

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to English Harbour East, NF? Check out our hotel recommendations:



Weather in Qikiqtarjuaq and English Harbour East

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and English Harbour East, NF:

Qikiqtarjuaq

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Rain Rain Snow Snow Clear day
36° 33° 37° 28° 40° 27° 32° 26° 34° 25°
57% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
7 359 degrees 5 65 degrees 10 8 degrees 17 329 degrees 6 259 degrees

English Harbour East

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
65° 61° 64° 54° 61° 47° 61° 45° 53° 40°
100% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
13 193 degrees 9 254 degrees 9 281 degrees 13 250 degrees 10 318 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Qikiqtarjuaq, NU

Planning on renting a car to go from Qikiqtarjuaq, NU to English Harbour East, NF? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Qikiqtarjuaq, NU:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Qikiqtarjuaq »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and English Harbour East, NF in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,413.92 mi 2,275.48 km 1,228.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips