NULL Distance between Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and Ucluelet, BC

Distance from Qikiqtarjuaq, NU to Ucluelet, BC

Loading Qikiqtarjuaq - Ucluelet Distance Map

There are 2,436.51 miles from Qikiqtarjuaq to Ucluelet in southwest direction. There is no driving route between the two locations.

Please note the time difference between Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and Ucluelet, BC is 3 hours. The current time in Qikiqtarjuaq is 1:13 pm and the current time in Ucluelet is 10:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Qikiqtarjuaq, NU to Ucluelet, BC:




Best Hotels In or Near Ucluelet, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ucluelet, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:



Weather in Qikiqtarjuaq and Ucluelet

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and Ucluelet, BC:

Qikiqtarjuaq

Snow (2–4 in.) tomorrow.

Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
-6° 18° 27° 16° 28° 12° 24°
16% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
5 232 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 172 degrees 7 221 degrees 6 254 degrees

Ucluelet

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
45° 36° 44° 35° 41° 35° 42° 36° 41° 36°
63% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
13 69 degrees 6 64 degrees 6 83 degrees 5 85 degrees 7 97 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Qikiqtarjuaq, NU

Planning on renting a car to go from Qikiqtarjuaq, NU to Ucluelet, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Qikiqtarjuaq, NU:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Qikiqtarjuaq »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Qikiqtarjuaq, NU and Ucluelet, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,436.51 mi 3,921.17 km 2,117.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips