Distance from Quathiaski Cove, BC to Trout Lake, NT

Distance

2,078 km

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$138 - $331

There are 1,181.88 km (734.39 miles) from Quathiaski Cove to Trout Lake in northeast direction and 2,077.66 km (1,291 miles) by car and ferry, following the 97 route.

Quathiaski Cove and Trout Lake are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day and take a ferry for 1 hour 35 mins .

This is the fastest route from Quathiaski Cove, BC to Trout Lake, NT.

Please note the time difference between Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT is 1 hour. The current time in Quathiaski Cove is 8:47 pm and the current time in Trout Lake is 9:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Quathiaski Cove, BC to Trout Lake, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 184.97 liters of gas to cover the route between Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Quathiaski Cove to Trout Lake is $245.46.

During the route, an average car will release 4,424.54 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,212.27 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Trout Lake, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Trout Lake, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.605789 and -122.752449, or 54º 36' 20.8404" N, 122º 45' 8.8164" W. This location is 645.71 miles away from Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT and it would take approximately 13 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Quathiaski Cove and Trout Lake

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT:

Quathiaski Cove

Heavy snow (9–17 in.) today through Friday.

Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Sat
Dec 3
Snow Snow Clear day Snow Clear day
34° 29° 35° 24° 29° 17° 31° 20° 36° 21°
87% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
11 107 degrees 7 40 degrees 5 316 degrees 4 20 degrees 4 304 degrees

Trout Lake

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Sat
Dec 3
Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Fog
-11° -25° -5° -24° -17° -16° 17° -9°
13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
5 355 degrees 8 217 degrees 6 281 degrees 10 236 degrees 8 248 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Quathiaski Cove, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Quathiaski Cove, BC to Trout Lake, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Quathiaski Cove, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Quathiaski Cove »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Quathiaski Cove, BC and Trout Lake, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 734.39 mi 1,181.88 km 638.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,291 mi 2,078.34 km 1,122.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips