Distance from Ranfurly, AB to Haynes, AB

Distance

239 km

Time

3 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $38

There are 166.61 km (103.53 miles) from Ranfurly to Haynes in southwest direction and 238.18 km (148 miles) by car, following the 21 route.

Ranfurly and Haynes are 3 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ranfurly, AB to Haynes, AB. The halfway point is Ohaton, AB.

Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 12:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ranfurly, AB to Haynes, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 21.25 liters of gas to cover the route between Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Ranfurly to Haynes is $28.20.

During the route, an average car will release 508.41 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Haynes, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Haynes, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.016052 and -112.633133, or 53º 0' 57.7872" N, 112º 37' 59.2788" W. This location is 74.20 miles away from Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ohaton, AB, situated 78 miles from Ranfurly, AB and 77 miles from Haynes, AB. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Ranfurly to Ohaton and 1 hour 34 mins to go from Haynes to Ohaton.



Weather in Ranfurly and Haynes

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB:

Ranfurly

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
72° 55° 77° 52° 82° 56° 85° 61° 91° 62°
9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 314 degrees 6 304 degrees 11 272 degrees 10 314 degrees 5 250 degrees

Haynes

Possible light rain throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
73° 54° 75° 51° 81° 53° 83° 59° 89° 59°
39% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 337 degrees 6 307 degrees 8 284 degrees 9 325 degrees 5 172 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ranfurly, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Ranfurly, AB to Haynes, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ranfurly, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ranfurly »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ranfurly, AB and Haynes, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 103.53 mi 166.61 km 89.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 148 mi 238.82 km 128.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips