Distance from Redwater, AB to Danville, QC

Distance

4,204 km

Time

1 day 18 hours

Gas Cost

$279 - $669

There are 3,033.70 km (1,885.06 miles) from Redwater to Danville in southeast direction and 4,203.61 km (2,612 miles) by car, following the 401 route.

Redwater and Danville are 1 day 18 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Redwater, AB to Danville, QC. The halfway point is Ignace, ON.

Please note the time difference between Redwater, AB and Danville, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Redwater is 12:23 am and the current time in Danville is 2:23 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Redwater, AB to Danville, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 374.11 liters of gas to cover the route between Redwater, AB and Danville, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Redwater to Danville is $496.45.

During the route, an average car will release 8,948.80 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,237.20 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Danville, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Danville, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Redwater, AB and Danville, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Redwater, AB and Danville, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.507957 and -91.901077, or 49º 30' 28.6452" N, 91º 54' 3.8772" W. This location is 1,305.98 miles away from Redwater, AB and Danville, QC and it would take approximately 21 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ignace, ON, situated 1,126 miles from Redwater, AB and 1,225 miles from Danville, QC. It would take 21 hours 58 mins to go from Redwater to Ignace and 1 day 2 hours to go from Danville to Ignace.



Weather in Redwater and Danville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Redwater, AB and Danville, QC:

Redwater

Rain on Monday through next Thursday.

Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
68° 42° 68° 42° 69° 48° 75° 48° 70° 47°
35% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
6 315 degrees 5 296 degrees 9 280 degrees 7 96 degrees 10 347 degrees

Danville

Rain today through Tuesday.

Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
66° 38° 67° 42° 71° 45° 70° 47° 71° 48°
49% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
6 278 degrees 6 267 degrees 6 232 degrees 5 239 degrees 5 217 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Redwater, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Redwater, AB to Danville, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Redwater, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Redwater »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Redwater, AB and Danville, QC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,885.06 mi 3,033.70 km 1,638.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,612 mi 4,203.52 km 2,269.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips