Distance from Repulse Bay, NU to Amherst, NS

Loading Repulse Bay - Amherst Distance Map

There are 1,642.96 miles from Repulse Bay to Amherst in southeast direction. There is no driving route between the two locations.

Please note the time difference between Repulse Bay, NU and Amherst, NS is 2 hours. The current time in Repulse Bay is 4:44 pm and the current time in Amherst is 6:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Repulse Bay, NU to Amherst, NS:




Best Hotels In or Near Amherst, NS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amherst, NS? Check out our hotel recommendations:



Weather in Repulse Bay and Amherst

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Repulse Bay, NU and Amherst, NS:

Repulse Bay

Snow (2–5 in.) tomorrow.

Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Wind Snow Fog Fog Fog
-11° -26° -12° -3° -11° -13°
26% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
19 345 degrees 16 33 degrees 13 80 degrees 12 124 degrees 10 87 degrees

Amherst

Rain today through Friday.

Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
53° 27° 39° 24° 43° 28° 47° 32° 49° 43°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
11 259 degrees 5 180 degrees 5 146 degrees 7 136 degrees 8 140 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Repulse Bay, NU

Planning on renting a car to go from Repulse Bay, NU to Amherst, NS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Repulse Bay, NU:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Repulse Bay »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Repulse Bay, NU and Amherst, NS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,642.96 mi 2,644.09 km 1,427.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips