Distance from Richmond, BC to Swift River, YK

Distance

2,266 km

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$150 - $361

There are 1,307.84 km (812.66 miles) from Richmond to Swift River in northwest direction and 2,265.96 km (1,408 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Richmond and Swift River are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Richmond, BC to Swift River, YK. The halfway point is Montney, BC.

Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 9:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Richmond, BC to Swift River, YK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 201.69 liters of gas to cover the route between Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Richmond to Swift River is $267.65.

During the route, an average car will release 4,824.54 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,412.27 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Swift River, YK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Swift River, YK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK

If you want to meet halfway between Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 56.518669 and -121.236580, or 56º 31' 7.2084" N, 121º 14' 11.688" W. This location is 704.09 miles away from Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK and it would take approximately 12 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Montney, BC, situated 782 miles from Richmond, BC and 636 miles from Swift River, YK. It would take 14 hours 7 mins to go from Richmond to Montney and 12 hours 2 mins to go from Swift River to Montney.



Weather in Richmond and Swift River

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK:

Richmond

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Thu
Aug 18
Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 61° 83° 62° 82° 64° 77° 63° 75° 60°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 158 degrees 5 302 degrees 5 328 degrees 6 120 degrees 4 159 degrees

Swift River

Light rain tomorrow.

Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Thu
Aug 18
Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 44° 70° 51° 68° 45° 67° 43° 67° 44°
19% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 203 degrees 10 183 degrees 7 224 degrees 4 239 degrees 2 219 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Richmond, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Richmond, BC to Swift River, YK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Richmond, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Richmond »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Richmond, BC and Swift River, YK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 812.66 mi 1,307.84 km 706.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,408 mi 2,266.23 km 1,223.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips