Distance from Rock Creek, BC to 108 Mile Ranch, BC

Distance

533 km

Time

5 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $85

There are 342.64 km (212.91 miles) from Rock Creek to 108 Mile Ranch in northwest direction and 532.69 km (331 miles) by car, following the 33 N route.

Rock Creek and 108 Mile Ranch are 5 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Rock Creek, BC to 108 Mile Ranch, BC. The halfway point is Merritt, BC.

Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 1:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rock Creek, BC to 108 Mile Ranch, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 47.46 liters of gas to cover the route between Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Rock Creek to 108 Mile Ranch is $62.98.

During the route, an average car will release 1,135.32 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near 108 Mile Ranch, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to 108 Mile Ranch, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.222572 and -120.640137, or 50º 13' 21.2592" N, 120º 38' 24.4932" W. This location is 165.69 miles away from Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC and it would take approximately 2 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Merritt, BC, situated 158 miles from Rock Creek, BC and 171 miles from 108 Mile Ranch, BC. It would take 3 hours 6 mins to go from Rock Creek to Merritt and 2 hours 55 mins to go from 108 Mile Ranch to Merritt.



Weather in Rock Creek and 108 Mile Ranch

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC:

Rock Creek

Light rain today through Friday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
60° 44° 56° 36° 60° 45° 61° 40° 68° 35°
81% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 217 degrees 5 161 degrees 5 162 degrees 4 340 degrees 2 19 degrees

108 Mile Ranch

Light rain today through Thursday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 37° 54° 36° 60° 42° 57° 36° 60° 30°
63% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 171 degrees 12 153 degrees 11 172 degrees 4 323 degrees 4 111 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rock Creek, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Rock Creek, BC to 108 Mile Ranch, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rock Creek, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rock Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rock Creek, BC and 108 Mile Ranch, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 212.91 mi 342.64 km 185.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 331 mi 533.29 km 287.96 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips